Kick'n Bass Kentucky Lake Fishing Report
Sonar Accessory website: http://precisionsonar.com/index.htm
Look For “Connectors” …
Overlooked Areas That Can Hold Lots Of Fish!
In this screen shot you will notice a connector between two waypoints. Actually the connector is a drainage ditch that was formed from overflow from the original creek bed back in the day when this area was farmland. It’s places like this that are easy to over look. Rest assured that any connector that bridges two bodies of deep water is worth looking at.
In our sonar class we spend a quite of bit of time educating our fellow fishermen on how to get the most out of their electronic topographical map. Electronic maps are updated periodically and in a lot of cases are more current than the older paper maps.
Not everyone can spend 300 days a year on the water and time fishing is limited to the weekends and an occasional day off. It’s important to be able to make the most of your time on the water. In our class you’ll learn to take an area the lake and condense it to a manageable form, thus eliminating unproductive water and find areas that have the highest potential to hold game fish. Having the most updated Navionics map card is essential to do this. As you can see, among other things, fish holding areas like submerged road beds, foundations and creek channels are clearly defined.
Our sonar class is a hands on, in your boat, using your electronics program that will take your sonar ability to the next level. Schedule your personalized “On the Water” Sonar Class and contact email@example.com
Here’s what some of our clients are saying about
Precision Sonar’s “On the Water” Sonar Class and their Precision Sonar Mounting Systems …
Thank you for the excellent "On the Water Sonar" class! What you taught me was excellent. I was able to immediately go out, find and catch fish in a whole other part of the lake. In just a couple of hours, you were able to "up" my game several notches! The two Lowrance HDS Gen 3 units worked perfectly also. So perfect, there were several times I saw pictures just like what you post in your report. I should take pictures and send them along next time. Matt Quinn and the boys at HITEC Outdoors did a fantastic job also! I will be sure to pass along my recommendation to everyone.
The first step in our “On the Water Sonar Class” is to perform an inspection of your system to make sure the installation has been done to factory specs and all components are installed in the proper location. We’ll meet at our Installation and Repair facility at HITEC Outdoors and if adjustments are needed we can have them made prior to beginning your class. Doing so assures you that your system will perform at a high level and you’ll get the most out of your time on the water.
Our service is not an indoor seminar, watching a video on youtube, or looking at a depth finder in a classroom. It’s hands on, in your boat using your electronics class that will take your understanding and know-how to another level!
IF YOU’RE CONFUSED, FRUSTRATED, AND NEED ANSWERS then Precision Sonar’s “On the Water Sonar Class” is for YOU!
Here’s just some of what Precision Sonar can do for YOU!
· Make sure your HDS unit(s) has the correct settings for the type of fishing you do.
· Program the individual screens and install the overlay data on the screen that you want. Example: Depth, Water Temp, Time, etc.
· Arrange the screens so they display what you want them to show and make going from page to page orderly and non-confusing.
· Eliminate unwanted, non-practical on screen data that clutters your screen and gets in the way of using your unit to its maximum potential.
· Learn the art of waypoint management. No more cluttered maps with useless or unproductive waypoints. You’ll learn how to identify which locations are waypoint worthy and how to go back to those locations without ever assigning a waypoint. You’ll learn to only assign a waypoint once you are satisfied the location is worth saving.
· Demo the unit for you to help you be familiar with the screens and commands, so you’ll have a good understanding of how to use the unit and take advantage of its fish finding capabilities.
· Provide you with back up material to keep you on track once the class is over
As a bonus you’ll learn to read an electronic topo map and learn how to condense and area to a manageable level and identify those sweet spots that hold fish.
Check out the PRECISION SONAR Console & Bow mounting systems for your boat at www.precisionsonar.com
Precision Sonar Single Mount and Side by Side Mounting systems available for FX, ZX and iclass Skeeter consoles.
WEBSITE: CLICK HERE
The Original Kentucky Lake & Lake Barkley Site Since 1996