Lake Barkley & Kentucky Lake Fireworks Events
Celebrate our nations Independence at Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley. You’ll find events for all all the lake area Fourth of July events here.. There is so much to do; you will want to come back to the Kentucky Lake area again and again. Here is a list of Kentucky Lake area Annual Fourth Of July Events to help you plan your vacation for the lakes area. Lake time is something to celebrate!
Kentucky Lake Fireworks 2018 - *updated as dates announced*
Saturday, June 30
- At Dark - Kentucky Dam Marina
- 9:00 p.m. - Kenlake Marina
- 9:15 p.m. - Bee Spring Lodge on Kentucky Lake - (270) 354-6515
Tuesday, July 3
- 9:00 p.m. - Moors Resort - "Kentucky Lake Big Bang"
Wednesday, July 4
- At Dark - Birdsong Resort - Camden - (731) 584-7880
- At Dark - Lake Barkley State Park at the beach - (270) 924-1131 for information
- At Dark - Calvert City's "Ameribration Celebration" - call (270) 395-7130 for more information.
- 9:00 p.m. - Paris Landing State Resort Park - Fireworks from Paris Landing
- 9:00 p.m. - Kuttawa Harbor
- 9:30 p.m. - Murray - The Briggs & Stratton Fireworks Extravaganza can be viewed from the area around Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Lowes along US 641 and Kentucky 121.
Thursday, July 5
- 9:00 p.m. - Venture River Waterpark in Eddyville
Saturday, July 7
- At Dark - Thunder Over Eddy Bay at Eddy Creek Marina - (270) 388-2271