Lake Barkley & Kentucky Lake Fireworks Events
Celebrate our nations Independence at Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley. You’ll find events for all all the lake area Fourth of July events here.. There is so much to do; you will want to come back to the Kentucky Lake area again and again. Here is a list of Kentucky Lake area Annual Fourth Of July Events to help you plan your vacation for the lakes area. Lake time is something to celebrate!
Kentucky Lake Fireworks 2018 - *updated as dates announced*
May 26, 2018 -
Saturday, June 30, 2018
- 6th Annual Blast over Kuttawa Harbor
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
- Blast over Kuttawa
Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Blast over Venture River
Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Thunder over Eddy Bay
ABOVE THIS LINE HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR 2018
Saturday, July 1 2017
- 8:30 p.m. - Kentucky Dam - Fireworks from Kentucky Dam Marina
- 9:00 p.m. - Thunder Over Eddy Bay at Eddy Creek Marina - (270) 388-2271 -
View this Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration by land or by boat. Vendors, Inflatables, Live Music . Family Fun all day long prior to the big show. Call 270-388-5300 for more information.
- 9:00 p.m. - Kenlake State Park at the old beach area
Sunday, July 2017
- No fireworks scheduled
Monday, July 3 2017
- 9:00 p.m. - Hu-B's Marina at Kuttawa - "5th Annual Blast Over Kuttawa"
- 9:00 p.m. - Moors Resort - "Kentucky Lake Big Bang" One of the largest firework celebrations starting at dusk at Moors Resort & Marina. The fireworks can be viewed from boat or by land. Call 800.626.5472 for more details!
Tuesday, July 4 2017
- Dusk - "Ameribration" - Calvert City - (270) 395-7138
- Dusk - Birdsong Resort - Camden - (731) 584-7880
- 9:00 p.m. - Lake Barkley State Park at the beach - (270) 924-1131 for information
- 9:00 p.m. - Paris Landing State Resort Park - Fireworks from Paris Landing
- 9:30 p.m. - Murray - The Briggs & Stratton Fireworks Extravaganza can be viewed from the area around Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Lowes along US 641 and Kentucky 121.